You should rise with the sun to start your daily work, philosophically speaking. Pray before you start every work because work is similar worship. Pray alone and often. The God Spirit will listen your prayer when you seek him whole heartedly: Follow the code of Ethics coming from the words of great wisdom:
- Try to be tolerant of those who are lost on their path. Ignorance, conceit, anger, jealousy and greed stem from a lost soul. Pray that they can find guidance on earth and for eternal life.
- You have to search for yourself, by yourself. You need not allow others to make your path for you. It is your road and yours alone. Others may walk it with you, but no one can walk it for you.
- Learn to respect your body and love other as you love yourself and respect them in a way you want them to respect you.
- Treat the guests in your home with much consideration. Serve them the best food, give them the best bed and treat them with respect and honor.
- Help the poor and respect the rich and honor your God in everything you do.
- Do not take what is not yours whether from a person, a community, the wilderness or from a culture. If it was not earned or given, it is not yours.
- Respect all things that are placed upon this earth – whether it is people or plant, save the mother-earth and it will save you.
- Honor other people’s thoughts, wishes and words. Never interrupt another or mock or rudely mimic them. Allow each person the right to personal expression.
- Never speak of others in a bad way. The negative energy that you put out into the universe will multiply when it returns to you.
- Virginity is the greatest gift of the women to her husband in marriage. And in human history, all persons make mistakes in various fields. And all mistakes can be forgiven. However, judgement belong to God.
- Bad thoughts cause illness of the mind, body and spirit. Practice optimism and think positive.
Nature is a part of us. They are part of your worldly family, especially it belong to the future generation.
Children are the seeds of our future. Plant love in their hearts and water them with wisdom and life’s lessons. When they are grown, give them space to grow.
- Avoid hurting the hearts of others. The poison of your pain will return to you because it’s in law of nature.
Be truthful at all times. Honesty is the test of ones will within this universe.
- Accept your weakness and strength and live in our own capability world because the talent is real.
- Keep yourself balanced. Your Mental self, Spiritual self, Emotional self, and Physical self – all need to be strong, pure and healthy. Work out the body to strengthen the mind. Grow rich in spirit to cure emotional ails.
Make conscious decisions as to who you will be and how you will react. Be responsible for your own actions.
- Respect the privacy and personal space of others. Do not touch the personal property of others – especially sacred and religious objects. This is forbidden.
- Always be faithful to yourself and to the people surround you especially to your love one.
Be true to yourself first. You cannot nurture and help others if you cannot nurture and help yourself first.
- Respect others religious beliefs. Do not force your belief on others because there is only one true God.
Share your good fortune with others. Participate in charity and spread love in all nook of the world.
- In my philosophy, the ultimate end of life is happiness and salvation: be happy while you are living, and your soul will get eternal life after death based on the fulfillment of your duties assign by God.
- Every creature has their own purpose on earth, and no one can escape from their destiny; however, the free-will that the human have is the extra power that can help us to reach our destiny in better way.
- Respect the beauty because it is the greatest gift of God after love. Love your God and love all his creation then you will be love by him.
- I have a destiny, and God is the author of my destiny.